Friday, December 25, 2009

December 25, 2009

Christmas is here!

I woke up to Jack and Nixin rummaging around in the front room this morning. Chad and I slowly came out of our deep sleeps and then Jack so adorably woke Cohen up. The missing cookies, carrots, and milk could only mean one thing- Santa had been here!


The boys got exactly what they had asked for. Jack got a Didj, Nixin a Leapster (although he later decided to trade in his Leapster for a Didj), and Cohen an activity center jumper thing. Chad got a watch that I'm not 100% convinced that he loves and I got a watch too, which I do love.



After the present opening, I headed into the kitchen to get the breakfast together. The craziest thing happened. All of the sudden the front door slammed! We went into the front room and there were a couple of new presents under the tree addressed to me from Santa! I got a new camera!!!


It was not something that I had asked for, but something that I am super excited to learn how to use. The pictures that I have taken so far are awesome! Here are a few of them from our Christmas Day:





Our day was full of company, good food, and fun. We could not have asked for a better Christmas. Merry Christmas from the Williams family! We hope your holiday was a wonderful one.

1 comment:

Sarah Jean said...

I had to google Didj - it looks fun. Great to hear you had a good Christmas. Love the pictures of the boys.