Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December 1, 2009


Yay! December is here and I am so excited, I love Christmas time! We have been busy getting out the Christmas decorations. The tree is up, lights are on the house, and this year is the first in many that I put up my Christmas village. Having a new addition in our house left us short a Christmas stocking. I have been feeling adventurous, so I mad each of us a new stocking. They turned out great. Everything is ready and our house is full of Christmas spirit!

Each day this month, I have plans to do some sort of Christmas activitiy to continue to bring that Christmas spirit into our home. Today's activity: Avent Calendars. The boys were excited to pop out the chocolate behind door number one. We loved these as children and my kids think they are great too!

No comments: