Thursday, August 13, 2009

Patients

Another week has passed and still no Cohen.
Today at my 37 week prenatal appointment Dr. Langer measured me at 37 1/2 centimeters, I was now dialated to a 4 and still hanging around that 90 percent effaced mark. She said that he had dropped even further than he was last week.
It is so hard waiting! Twice now I have thought that he was coming. The contractions start, get a little painful, and then gone. My pelvis bone aches more than I thought possible. Dr. Langer's instructions to me were to "be patient".
So, I will be. He will be here soon. I have been scheduled for induction on August 27th, only 2 weeks from today. If it comes down to it I can wait that short time. The way that time flies around here, he will be here before I know it.

3 comments:

Amber! said...

I am so sorry. This is the worst time of the whole pregnancy. Good luck and may he come quickly!

Anonymous said...

One grandma predicts that Cohen isn't going to wait all the way until the 27th of August to come and meet us. My bet is August 17, at the latest! We'll see. Love you all! - Grandma Becky

The Green Family said...

I know it is so difficult to be patient. We hope little Cohen arrives soon and we wish you the best of luck. Take care...