Sunday, August 16, 2009

Friends

As I was just laying on the couch resting, I was thinking how lucky our family is to have such wonderful friends. We are surrounded by awesome people and I hope that they all know how much we love and appreciate them.

In just the past week I have received numerous phone calls, emails, kind and encouraging words, advice, and I know that sincere prayers are being said on our behalf. I am fully able to fix dinner for my family right now, but would you believe that I have only done that twice this week? Thank you Camie, Kim, Julie, Misty, and Amie for caring enough to feed us! It has been such a nice thing to be able to rest and not have to think about what we will be eating for dinner. I am full of gratitude and love for all of you. Thank you for being my friends.

No comments: