Wednesday, April 1, 2009

For Time and All Eternity


It was six years ago today that Chad and I were able to take our six week old baby, Jack, with us to the Bountiful Temple where we were sealed as a family for time and all eternity. I have spent a lot of time today remembering how special that day was for us. I am especially touched when I think of the little old lady bringing my baby into the room and placing his tiny hand on top of ours. What a strong spirit was in that room at that time. I know that families are forever and I am so grateful for my eternal family.

6 comments:

Kimmy Sunshine said...

What a special memory to cherish and share with others. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Amber! said...

Congratulations! It is so wonderful!!

Sarah said...

Couldn't agree with you more! I have similar memories with Eli and Ava. What a special experience it is to be sealed in the temple together. Congrats:)

Anonymous said...

What a sweet memory to have. Nothing melts my heart like seeing kids be sealed to their parents! And the Bountiful Temple is one of my favorites!! You should post pictures of that day!

Anonymous said...

Six years - my how time flies! I remember that day and how privileged I felt to be there and to be a part of such an incredible family. Ken and I think the world of you and Chad and are so impressed with the way you live your lifes. We love you so much! - Becky

Ashley said...

Wow- I hope that someday I will be able to do that with Emily! What a great and special memory