Thursday, January 8, 2009

Jumpin Jacks

After a very busy hair week I decided that my boys and I needed to go do something fun. I had heard about this new bounce house place called Jumpin Jacks in West Jordan. I've been wanting to try it out and when my friend Carrie told me about this killer deal they have right now, I just couldn't resist giving it a try. With their coupon you can get a pass that allows 1 adult and 2 kids in for an entire month (Mon-Fri from 11am to 4pm)! It is well worth it. It was clean and my kids had a lot of fun. We went with our friends, the Sullivans. I think that everyone else should get the pass too and we can hang out at Jumpin Jacks together for the next month! Here are a few pictures from our day:








Click here if you would like to print a coupon.

6 comments:

Misty said...

Thanks for sharing Jumpin Jacks with us. We had a great time and will be going again very soon. I love the static in my hair on that scary photo, but Max's face is so cute! Thanks again good friend.

Ball Family said...

Thanks for sharing! That is a great deal. We'll have to plan on going.

Hailey said...

I'm in! My kids need to get out more and I know they would love to jump around on the slides. Thanks. :)

Jen said...

Too bad it's only good for a parent and TWO kids....why not FIVE kids??!?!?! Oh well, I wouldn't be caught dead trying to take that many daycare kids somewhere like that....I can hardly contain them in my house or backyard, let alone cart them all somewhere ;) Wish I could join ya though. Looks like SO much fun.

Linda said...

Gavin loves Jumpin Jacks! I'm glad you guys had fun.

carriebutler said...

Hey, we went yesterday, where were you??