Thursday, May 27, 2010

Nixin's Preschool Graduation


Wow! A second child finished with preschool. The are growing up a lot faster than I would like them to. I keep saying that I would like time to freeze. Right now. I love the ages that my boys are. They are all so wonderful and I am truly enjoying the phases that each of them are at right now. It is my greatest joy to be their mother.

Nixin's graduation program was so cute! The kids did a great job. Nixin has LOVED Miss Amee's Preschool. He loves her, he loves learning and creating, loves playing, loves the friends that he has made there, and loves having "Nixin time" away from home. He did wonderful and is excited to start kindergarten. He is ready for his new adventure :) Way to go Nix!

2 comments:

Sarah Jean said...

What a cute picture. Your boys are growing way to fast.

Debbie said...

We owe a great year to you! Thanks for recommending Ms Amee, it was a great year. I'm glad all the boys could be together. It was a fun year.