Monday, May 3, 2010

Bountiful Baskets


My wonderful next door neighbor introduced me to the greatest thing, Bountiful Baskets! It is a food co-op where you can order fresh fruit and veggies for a great price. You have to sign up between Mondays at 4pm and Tuesdays at 11am. The cost is $15 for a whole basket! You never know what seasonal produce you will find when you arrive at your pick up location. The produce pictured was all in just one basket and it was all stuff that we love to eat (except Swiss Chard... it is still wilting in my refrigerator)! Pick up is on Saturday mornings. If you are interested, visit www.bountifulbaskets.org. I highly recommend it :)

5 comments:

amelia said...

ooh! that looks delish! i'll have to check it out!
thanks!

Kimmy Sunshine said...

Our Provident Living gal told us about this but I waited to long to decide yeah so it was all gone. Darn Hopefully this week.

Kimmy Sunshine said...

Nope already all gone. Sign up quick. Looks super yummy!

Sarah Jean said...

Kayleen has does this for a while now, she loves it. I thought she had to go all the way to Bountiful, UT to pick them up.

Aimee Hardy said...

We've got to stop telling people about this. I tried to sign up yesterday and it was so busy it didn't take my order and by the time I tried it again they were all gone except a few organic baskets. Darn it. ;)