Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sick Baby AND...


My little baby's 3rd tooth is popping through (top left)! He has been miserable the past couple of days. I keep him happy with Children's Motrin. But last night, during the 1:00 am hour, Cohen started FREAKING out. I don't mean just crying in his crib, I mean full on inconsolable screaming. Nothing would comfort him, nothing. After an hour and a half, more Motrin and lots of screaming, he wore himself out and finally fell asleep. He woke up at 6:00 am, miserable again. I noticed him tugging on his ear and so into the doctor's office we went. Sure enough, each ear is infected. Darn teething. I hope to have him better soon.

As for other Williams' family going-ons...

There is something else that has been keeping us going and going the past week. Here are a few clues:







It's our new boat!!!


We are so excited to have it! Hopefully we will create many great memories. Isn't it a beauty?


Also, I just cracked open my first coconut and I think that is pretty cool.

12 comments:

Heather said...

Woo hoo! Can't wait to go boating this summer! j/k

Erica Williams said...

Let's go! We'll totally take you guys!

Sarah Jean said...

Wouldn't you rather be sick yourself! So sorry. Boat looks like great fun.

Kimmy Sunshine said...

Poor little tyke. But how exciting a boat! I've always wanted one or know someone who'd like a stowaway. What fun memories you'll create! Nice cracking the coconut. Kudos my dear.

jay and holl said...

great pics! I cant believe you didn't tell me you got a boat!! holy moly that is awesome!

Nielsen Family said...

Sorry about your baby ear infections suck!!! Congrats on the boat how fun that will be for you guys!

Debbie said...

Love the post, love cute Cohen, love the boat and love your pictures! Looks like you have a great summer ahead of you!

Anonymous said...

You did it! Wonderful! Now remind us how we can get in on that time share proposal : ). PLEASE let me know if I can help with the kids. Missing you all! - Becky

Amber! said...

That is such a darling picture of Cohen, sad as it may be! Have fun boating and coconuting it!!!!

carriebutler said...

Poor baby!! great, great photos, btw, I love the blur!!!

nicole said...

How sad for Cohen. But way exciting about the boat. How do you learn when things are wrong...sick wise with kids? I'm scared I'll miss something and be a bad mom

amelia said...

NO WAY! sweet boat!!! the best "family togetherness" you'll ever have :)
meet ya on the lake?