Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's

There are so many father's who have made an impact on my life. I am grateful for all of them, including my grandpa Bob, Chad's dear grandfather's, Don and Cummings, and of course, Chad's step father, Will. But today I would like to pay a special tribute to the 3 most important father's in my life.



Chad is such a fabulous husband and a wonderful father. His boys love him and cherish their time with him. He works hard to provide a good life for us, and for that I am grateful.



I love my dad, Rob. He is loving and caring and has taken on such a big role as "the parent" in my life. He has been a good example to me. I always have a great time when I am around him. He has made many sacrifices on my behalf and I appreciate them all. Thanks Dad for all that you have done for me!



Chad's dad, Ken, is so much fun to be around. We all love him so much. He has welcomed me into their family and I am thankful to have him in my life. He raised me this wonderful son to have as my husband, and I will forever be in debt to him for that.

Happy Father's Day Dads! We love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute picture of Chad and the boys! I hope you have that framed somewhere:)