Thursday, June 11, 2009

Date


Nixin came into my room this morning and laid in bed with me while the two of us tried our best to get moving. We had the following conversation:

Nixin: What day is today?
Erica: Thursday.
Nixin: Does that mean that you have hair today?
Erica: No, Thursday is my day off. We don't have anything that we have to do today.
Nixin: Can we go on a date?
Erica: Sure, what would you like to do for our date?
Nixin: Hmmm...We should go to Target and let me buy a toy with your card.

The funny thing, or totally scary thing, about that is that Nixin loves to swipe my debit card. The last time that I let him do it, he said "Wait mom, I can do it. I know what numbers to push." And he did!!! The little stinker knows my pin #!

So, we went to the store and I let him buy a toy. He chose a police officer set and has been playing it ever since we got home. I love dates with Nixin!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Swiping the debit card and entering the pin is Gavin's favorite thing to do too.