Sunday, March 1, 2009

Picture

I've been meaning to post the "It's a Boy" ultrasound picture, so here it is:



It's a little blurry, but it's the best that I could seem to get. What do you think? Looks like a boy, right?
As for me, I am still having some bleeding. I have been resting and taking it easy and that seems to help. Chad and I went to a couple of stores last night and walked around a little and that did not seem to help. I will be calling my doctor in the morning to see what I need to be doing. I'll keep you all posted.

7 comments:

Nielsen Family said...

I would say that diffently looks like a boy to me very cute. Sorry about the bleeding if you need dinner or help with the kids let me know we will be praying for you!

Shandell said...

Erica, if you need any help I would be happy to come over or take the boys or make dinner or etc... take it easy!!!

P.S. 3 boys...oh my! I'm happy for you!

carriebutler said...

I have been thinking of you, I hope you are feeling ok, are you going to have to do bed rest? I will volunteer for a day of babysitting every week if you need it.

Heather said...

I heard from Chad that you were down for a while. If there's anything you need (or your boys if they'll let me)just let me know. I won't be back until next week though. Good luck.

Ashley said...

Hee Hee Hee... another boy :0) Please stay down!!! I will go Southern Momma on you or better yet I'LL GET MY SOUTHERN MOMMA ON YOU!!! Don't think I won't :0) Please let me know if there is anything I can do!!! Godd juju coming your way!!! xoxo

Ashley said...

I mean good juju :0) My fingers won't work.

Amber! said...

Congratulations! My friend also had the same issue and things did turn out just perfectly. Her baby is now almost 4 months old. Hopefully things will go just as smoothly!
I would also love to come bring you a dinner or have the boys come over so you can rest. Please let me know.