Today my sweet little boy, Nixin, is 4! I can't believe how fast he is growing.
Here is why I love Nixin:
1. He is fun. Nixin is the one at our house that makes us laugh. He intentionally does silly things to get a reaction out of us. Our house would not be nearly as fun without him.
2. He gives the best loves. He wants to cuddle many times during a day and I, of course, love that.
3. He is smart. He does great at school and is already learning to read! He loves books. He can make his way onto the computer, onto the internet, find new games to play, and figure them out on his own. He knows the Wii way better than I do. It is a true joy to watch him figure these things out.
4. He calls me "Merika Balls" or more recently "Chicka Balls" and I think it is hilarious. He also calls Chad "Chad" and Jack "J".
5. He is a good boy. I can trust him to behave while I'm doing hair. I know that I won't get a call from school telling me that they've had problems with him. I know that he tries his best in primary to sing songs and answer questions. He can play at friend's houses and follow the rules. He is very obedient and I am thankful for that.
6. He is so excited about this new baby. He continually asks questions about it. He reminds me of all of the things that we will need for it (like clothes, binkies, blankets, a crib, a Halloween costume, etc.). He wants to touch my stomach to try to feel it. He is going to be an awesome big brother.
Nixin is great and we all love him so much. Happy Birthday Nixin!