Monday, July 5, 2010

The 4th

What a weekend! First we had Chad's family reunion in Bountiful on Saturday. After the reunion, we met up with our friends, the Butlers and the Martinez's, for our favorite firework show in Riverton. Sunday, the 4th, Ken and Becky drove out with reunion left-overs and fed us dinner. Then the neighborhood gathered, as we usually do, for a firework show. It was my favorite kind of weekend! We enjoyed quality time as a family, with family and friends, and kept really busy with all sorts of fun stuff.

My baby is adorable! Have you ever seen anything so cute?


Here are Ken and Becky with their grandson's and Hallie, our neighbor... Not to confuse future generations, although I would take her if her mom would let me. She'd fit right in!



Our super fun neighbors, the Richharts



Grandpa Ken and Cohen



Chad the Firework Master



Neighbor Girls



I'll probably get in trouble for posting this picture, but I don't care. These people are the reason that we love our neighborhood so much. The world should know that they are the BEST NEIGHBORS EVER!



Love him :)



Brownie face!



Sparklers!



Nixin loved them.



And so did Grandpa Ken and I!



Chad's cool pic #1



Chad's cool pic #2



We hope your 4th was a great one. Ours sure was!

No comments: