Thursday, September 24, 2009

1 Month

We took Cohen in for his 1 month well child check yesterday. Dr. Lei wanted us to come in so that he could check on Cohen's bilirubin levels. He took one look at him and said "I don't even want to poke him today. The jaundice is clearly gone." Woo Hoo! His color is looking awesome, but it is so nice to hear the doctor say that after going there time after time and hearing otherwise. Cohen already weighs 11 lbs. 7 oz. and was 23" long. He is growing so fast! Now we just need him to sleep longer than 2 hour stretches during the night so his mom isn't such a zombie!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I can't believe he's a month already! He's getting so big! I can't wait to hold him, he looks so delicious!

Beth said...

Congratulations! He is a cutie! I love chubby babies and I'm glad he is doing so well.

Hancock family said...

Cute Pictures!!! Good to see ya today.