Saturday, May 30, 2009

Bow Tie Chicken Ceasar Salads

This is one of our all time favorites. I never think to share this recipe because I don't actually have it written down anywhere. But we love it, and I am writing it down now. It is so easy and makes a great meal on a hot day. The measurements here are only approximate. Adjust to your families liking :)

1 head Romaine lettuce, chopped
1/2 lb. bow tie pasta, cooked and cooled
1 grilled, sliced chicken breast or 1/3 lb. deli chicken, thinly sliced (We love it either way)
1 c. croutons
1/3 c. grated Parmesan cheese
Light House brand Caesar Dressing (It is the best!)

Toss everything together and enjoy!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Thanks, that sounds like a great summer salad!

hermansenhello said...

MMmmmm. I'm going to make it--I'm always looking for new ideas for summer dinners that don't require lots of cooking!